OUR RESERVE FUND STUDY REPORTS INCLUDE:
• Reserve components grouped and ordered using the Uniformat II Construction Classification System.
• Details of each reserve component including: Physical Description, Expenditure History, Potential Deterioration, Condition and Deficiency Evaluation, Projected Work, and supporting photographs.
• A Benchmark Analysis table that summarizes the Current Replacement Costs, Future Replacement Costs, Current Reserve Fund Requirements, Future Reserve Fund Accumulation, Future Reserve Fund Requirements, and Annual Reserve Fund Assessment. Each reserve component is further detailed with life cycle and supportable cost estimates information in this table.
• Findings of the Benchmark Analysis that include a comparison of the current optimum funding level and contribution amounts to actual amounts.
• Tables of Expenditure, Contribution and Cash Flow Projections over a 45-year study period. Calculations are made using the ‘sinking fund,’ also known as ‘cash flow,’ method, which factors in realistic interest and inflation rates.
More About Reserve Fund Studies